Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort is located on the breathtaking Kitsap Peninsula. Named after Chief Kitsap of the Suquamish Tribe, the county boasts over 250 miles of saltwater shoreline and many vibrant communities. Best of all, it’s easy to get here – a scenic drive from Tacoma, or via the Washington State Ferry system.
Bainbridge Island Ferry Shuttle Service is currently suspended until further notice.
Limited courtesy transportation service is available for qualified players. For availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Casino Dispatch directly at 360.598.8788.
The following passenger guidelines are currently in effect until further notice:
- Passengers must be 18 years of age and older
- Passenger pick-up and drop-off must be arranged with Casino Dispatch. Dispatch will require full first and last name and valid Players Club # before adding to itinerary
- Passengers may not bring additional Guests unless arrangements are made with Casino Dispatch
- Passengers will be required to show ID prior to boarding shuttle
- Passengers temperature will be checked prior to boarding the shuttle. Passengers with temperature higher than 100.4º will not be permitted to ride shuttle
- Passengers will be required to wear face coverings during the entire ride
- Passengers may ONLY sit in the seats marked in green and MAY NOT sit in any seats marked out in red
From the Seattle/Bainbridge Island Ferry
Follow Highway 305 North towards Poulsbo approximately six miles. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just across the Agate Pass Bridge on the left.
From the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry
Take Highway 104 to Poulsbo. Turn left on Highway 305 and continue south through Poulsbo toward Bainbridge Island. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just before the Agate Pass Bridge on the right.
Take Highway 16 West to Highway 3 North towards Poulsbo. Exit at the Highway 305 Bainbridge Island exit. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just before the Agate Pass Bridge on the right.