- Clearwater Casino Resort is currently 100% smoke-free. There are designated smoking areas on 4th floor West Garage, 1st floor East Garage and outside the Main Entrance for guests.
- Children are not permitted in the Casino. They are permitted to walk through the Casino while accompanied by an adult while walking to The Clearwater Restaurant, Salish Kitchen Food Hall and Agate Pass Deli.
- Both Ferry Fare and Bridge Toll reimbursements require a Players Club card and tracked play in order to qualify for reimbursement.
- Ferry Fare can be reimbursed with the original receipt dated that gaming day from a Washington State Ferry run, with the exception of hotel guests. If you’re a Topaz level player, the reimbursement will be paid to Table Games, Slot & Keno patrons after three (3) hours of tracked play or 100 points earned. If you’re an Emerald, Ruby or Diamond level player, ferry fares will be reimbursed with no qualifications except for the original receipt as mentioned above. Hotel guests can be reimbursed the day of checkout (with the mentioned qualified play). Verification of hotel stay is required before a reimbursement is made.
- Bridge Toll receipts from the Tacoma Narrows Bridge may be reimbursed up to two (2) weeks from the date on the receipt. If you’re a Topaz level player, the reimbursement will be paid to Table Games, Slot & Keno patrons after three (3) hours of tracked play or 100 points earned. If you’re an Emerald, Ruby or Diamond level player, ferry fares will be reimbursed with no qualifications except for the receipt as mentioned above.
- In order to get a reimbursement voucher, visit Players Club with your WSF fare and/or your Tacoma Narrows Bridge toll receipt, valid photo identification, your Players Club card and proof of hotel stay, if applicable.
Those living west of the Puget Sound and north of the Tacoma Narrows bridge do not qualify for this program. You must be 18 years or older to qualify. You must have a Players Club card to qualify.
- Gift cards can be purchased at the Gift Shop inside the Casino. Gift cards can be purchased by phone at (360) 598-8776.
- To have a gift card mailed to you, an additional $7.75 will be added for shipping & handling.
- Gift cards can range from $5.00 – $500.00. Gift cards can be reloaded. Gift cards can be used for Resort, Spa, Restaurants, Golf, and Gas
- Can be found on the first floor of the east garage near the entrance, and also at the Masi Shop located one minute up the street from the Casino
- Clearwater Casino Resort’s RV Park is located behind the East Parking Garage with a view of Agate Passage.
- The RV Park has 19 spots available, consisting of both standard back in and pull through spots.
- Click HERE for additional information.
- Closed until further notice
All guests will be required to have their ID scanned in order to enter the property. Acceptable identification includes the following:
- Identification card or driver’s license issued by a domestic or foreign government agency
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Green Card.
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show: The bearer’s date of birth, the bearer’s signature (except US Military ID), a photograph of the bearer.
It is property’s policy to check all guests ID for liquor sales that look 40 years of age or younger. In order to enter the property with a paper ID, you must provide your temporary paper ID with your expired ID
For further information please download
Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort ID Entry Requirements General Rules