The Right Casino Game for You
The Right Casino Game for You
The Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort is full of a great variety of games. You might have an issue picking a game. Should you pick a game your friends like? Should you forge your own path? There is a random guy standing next to the bathroom, would it be weird if you asked him what game to play? Need help? Well fear not, brave casino attendee, we have some suggestions. Allow us to play the casino matchmaker! Decide which game to play based on the goals below:
1) A game where you can be social or relax and not have to think too much. Suggestion: Keno, Slots. Keno is the type of game that people are afraid to try but usually have a lot of fun with. It doesn’t require a lot of money or strategy, you just pick numbers and hope to win (think of it as a cross between the lottery and bingo). It’s a game you can play while socializing and it’s a lot of fun to celebrate wins with your friends. You can also play Keno anywhere in the casino with a Keno Runner. We’ve previously discussed why we think Millennials should give slots a try. Both games offer random luck, fun, and the ability to play while multitasking or hanging with your friends. Slots also have the potential for a big jackpot for those who like the idea of winning big.
2) People who like to be in control of their outcomes and use strategy. Suggestion: Blackjack. While there is luck and chance in blackjack, it is also a game where the bettor gets to make a decision using the dealers up card as their basis. Games are quick and allow the bettor all sorts of opportunities to show their mettle. Once you master blackjack try Spanish 21, where the removal of the tens and other rules add an additional layer of strategy.
3) Games for someone who wants to talk about their hands and engage in game-related chit-chat. Suggestion: Poker. While Keno and Slots allow you to socialize outside of the game, Poker provides the perfect opportunity for serious players to play as well as socialize with like minded peers about cards, strategy, etc. It’s perfect for players who love gambling as well as discussing strategy and gameplay. If you want to try your luck with poker in a different way, give Let it Ride or Three Card Poker a try.
4) A game where you can park yourself at a table, have a few drinks, and not risk too much. Suggestion: Pai Gow. Pai Gow is a game where you make your best two poker hands out of a 7 card hand (a 2 card hand and a 5 card hand). With $10 minimums and the high probability of pushes, you can enjoy yourself at the table for quite some time with little risk.
5) Exciting, fast paced games that provide a rush. Suggestion: Craps and Roulette. Do you like watching people throw dice? Or a ball spinning in a big wheel? Well, it should have been obvious from the get go which games you are going to want to play. While the rules seem complex and intimidating to new players, dealers will be willing to assist you especially during non-peak hours. If you want a similar rush in an individual game, try video slots which often have mini-games triggered by wins or at random.
Thanks for reading! We hope this guide helps you find your favorite casino game! Remember: life’s a game live it up on the waterfront at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort!