Calling Non-Profits in Kitsap, Mason, Jefferson & Pierce Counties!
If you are a designated 501 (c) 3 organization, and are NOT associated with a political, religious or children’s organization* your organization may qualify!
- Organizations have from Oct. 1, 2019 – Oct. 31, 2019 to apply.
- Applications will not be accepted after 11:59pm on Oct. 31, 2019.
- 19 organizations will be randomly chosen in November.
- All organizations receive $1,000 for participating!
- Float with the most votes receives an additional $1,000!
- If you are one of the lucky 19 organizations to be chosen, you are signing up to create a float.
- Clearwater Casino will provide a red wagon to build your float on.
- Your float can be 6′ high x 6′ long x 2.5′ wide (but it doesn’t have to be, that is just the maximum).
- You will have from November (when you receive your wagon) until February 11, 2020 to create and submit your float.
- If you’re a chosen organization, you will get a set of rules when picking up your wagon.
To see Floats from the previous years,2019 Pictures
use the buttons below to view our Facebook photos!
* Submit Your Entry Here *
For questions regarding this event, please contact
Lisa Rodriguez at email@example.com
*(Children being anyone under the age of 18)