Calling Non-Profits in Kitsap, Mason, Jefferson & Pierce Counties!
If you are a designated 501 (c) 3 organization, and are NOT associated with a political, religious or children’s organization* your organization may qualify!
- Organizations have from Oct. 1, 2019 – Oct. 31, 2019 to apply.
- Applications will not be accepted after 11:59pm on Oct. 31, 2019.
- 19 organizations will be randomly chosen in November.
- All organizations receive $1,000 for participating!
- Float with the most votes receives an additional $1,000!
- If you are one of the lucky 19 organizations to be chosen, you are signing up to create a float.
- Clearwater Casino will provide a red wagon to build your float on.
- Your float can be 6′ high x 6′ long x 2.5′ wide (but it doesn’t have to be, that is just the maximum).
- You will have from November (when you receive your wagon) until February 11, 2020 to create and submit your float.
- If you’re a chosen organization, you will get a set of rules when picking up your wagon.
To see Floats from the previous years,2019 Pictures
use the buttons below to view our Facebook photos!
Entry is now closed thanks!
For questions regarding this event, please contact
Lisa Rodriguez at email@example.com
*(Children being anyone under the age of 18)