Get Your Eat On! Holiday Feasts
at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
Celebrities are just like us. Nonetheless, if you are like us you might wonder what celebrities would do at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort. How would they choose to spend their time? Well, based on our knowledge of their habits and their personalities, we think we have a pretty good idea as to how they would live it up on the waterfront…
1) Zsa Zsa Gabor– The beautiful actress and socialite would have LOVED US. As such, we think she’d probably drink champagne as her and her friends played slots together as she plotted her next high profile romance. Gabor once said, “I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back,” and perhaps she’d find her next love on the waterfront! Although I’d be careful if I were you… Gabor knew what she was doing. She once said, “I am a marvelous housekeeper..everytime I leave a man I keep his house!” Although Gabor was elegant and classy, she was well known to enjoy simple comforts like chicken fingers which she would TOTALLY get at the Agate Pass Deli. She would have enjoyed the breathtaking views from our Eagle’s View Suite and would have truly lived it up on the waterfront!
2) Chris Pratt – A Pacific Northwest native, rumor has it that Chris has been spotted at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino before. When here, we think he’d love to play Blackjack as he enjoys one of our many local craft beer offerings. We know he famously gave up beer to get buff for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy, but we think he’d make an exception when he sees our selection! Being a local son, we think Pratt would add a local flair to these all-time A-listers and he’d rub elbows with the best of them!
3) Frank Sinatra – Well no doubt everyone in the casino would flip out when Old Blue Eyes walked in! We’re sure he’d order his favorite whiskey and water as he ate a perfectly cooked steak at the Clearwater. Then, he’d head over to play the table games hoping lady luck would be on his side. We’re positive he’d do it his way as he strutted around the casino making eyes at everyone on the way. Would his fellow Rat Pack performers come with him? Of course, they would! Where would Sammy Davis, Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra sleep? Well, they weren’t exactly famous for sleeping and they’d probably shut the bar down while they crooned from the Beach Rock Music and Sports.
4) Marilyn Monroe and 5) Joe Dimaggio – We think this celebrity power couple needs a weekend away at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort. Marilyn would be all over the Angeline Spa, particularly the 90-minute Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap and Massage. Joltin Joe would probably prefer to stay away from the notorious Kitsap paparazzi by spending the weekend in the Chief Sealth Suite. With all that room he could practice that legendary swing while Marilyn wined and dined downstairs. Were sure that Monroe would have turned a few heads at our zero-entry pool. And could you imagine the Yankee Clipper hitting rocks into the Puget Sound from our beautiful beach?
6) Elvis Presley – Now here is a guy who knows how to live it up on the waterfront! We are positive that a young Elvis Presley would have loved to listen to some live music at Beach Rock as he moved those famous hips too and fro making the female guests go wild! Talk about your heartbreak hotel! When you are out there cutting a rug be careful not to step on his blue suede shoes though! Presley was known for his love of food and would have loved to hit the Longhouse Buffett after a long night on the dance floor. Presley loved to hit the links so you know you’d see him out at the White Horse Golf Club. Just don’t let The King notice you taking a few strokes off your scorecard.
7) You – Ok well technically you aren’t a celebrity if you want to be a spoilsport about the whole thing. However, we think you are pretty cool and just because you aren’t as famous as the names above doesn’t mean you can’t come live it up on the waterfront like a celeb. Wine and dine, play and party. You deserve it. If you ask nicely, we may even pretend that you are famous. Can we have your autograph? Haha, no seriously this is the check. The point is, you can enjoy these just as much as some fancy pants celebrity. We hope to see you down here at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort!