6 Reasons the Clearwater Restaurant is the Perfect Dining Destination
Do you love delicious food at a great price? How about freshly prepared, Pacific Northwest cuisine? What about fresh seafood and hand cut steaks? Awesome views of Agate Passage? If you answered yes to any of these questions The Clearwater may be for you! Here are 5 reasons you MUST check us out:
- The Three Course Dinner Special –your choice of soup/salad, entrée choices that include filet mignon, lobster tail, prime rib, or salmon, and a delectable piece of our house made cherry lavender cheesecake for only $40.00. That’s not a typo or reserved for weird hours, it’s available at any time. Come get your multi-course dinner on!
- An Awesome Happy Hour – from Wednesday to Sunday 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM The Clearwater is offering our amazing appetizers, a great selection of microbrews, and our private label wines at prices you’d have to see to believe. Clink that link. You like what your see? YEAH, YOU DO. Come put some happy back into that happy hour!
- Wine Wednesdays – wow, that work week is long! Come join us on Wednesday for half price wine night. What more do we have to say than this: HALF PRICED WINE NIGHT. The wine. Its half priced!
- Free Secure Online Reservations – reserving a table for that special dinner can be done 24/7 with a few clicks! We’ve partnered with OpenTable to provide a hassle-free and secure way to make reservations. You can make reservations in your underwear at 3 AM! Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone that you still wear Backstreet Boys boxers (whoops). Please remember to put on more than just boxers when you come to eat, though.
- Savory Sushi – did you know that you can order awesome hand rolled sushi at the Clearwater? Well, now you know! Check out the Suquamish Roll (Raw salmon, cucumber, avocado, tobiko, topped with raw salmon) for a great Pacific Northwest flavor. With items that feature tempura shrimp, spicy tuna, salmon, and crab, we’ve got a great selection of rolls at a great price for all you sushi lovers!
- The Menu – of course! Check out our menu here and here. Look at our mouthwatering seafood and beef entrées. Did you see the seasonal selections? How about those appetizers. Come get some of that Cedar Wrapped Salmon or that tasty Surf & Turf feast. What, you gonna eat boxed mac and cheese again? Treat yourself, friend. You deserve it! Make that reservation we were talking about earlier!
Are you ready for The Clearwater! We are ready for you! Looking for something to do after you eat? Well, we are the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort, after all, we’ve got games and a busy event calendar. Let us take care of your dinner and entertainment! Remember, life is a game….live it up on the waterfront!