6 Awesome Facts about the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
You think you know everything there is to know about the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort? Think again, pal! Whether you have visited our casino many times before or thinking about giving us a shot, here are some facts that could come in handy next time you come to stay or play with us:
- Only have to be 18+ to gamble here: Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort is one of the few Native American casinos in Washington where 18-20-year-olds can gamble (including machines, table games, bingo, and keno) on premises. Don’t worry, young whippersnappers, your money is good here!
- Our gift shop sells beer and wine: The Suquamish Clearwater Casino Gift Shop has a great selection of beer and wine including local craft beer and our house Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. Buy some and take it to your hotel room or bring it home for a nightcap after playing! Or, just stop by and pick up some refreshments from our gift shop on your way home from work!
- There is always something going on: Pull up our events calendar and you will discover that every day there is an event at our casino. Our calendar is full of live music (every Friday and Saturday), comedy, contests, and great food specials. If you are looking to add a little variety to your life, come see us! It’s also worth noting that many of these events are free or low cost. We’ve said it before but it bears repeating: we embrace ballin’ on a budget here.
- We have an RV Park: Our rooms are awesome, but if your motorhome is more your speed we have a fantastic 19 stall RV park. For $30.00 a day you get a gorgeous water view with utilities (including Wi-Fi). For an additional $5 you can also get access to our pool and fitness center. What a deal!
- Delicious breakfast 7 days a week: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Why not eat it in a beautiful café with custom glass décor brought to life by talented artists? The Beach Glass Cafe has a great selection of omelets, benedicts, waffles, pancakes and more. We open for breakfast at 8 AM on weekdays and 7 AM on the weekend so come on by!
- Sushi is on the Clearwater Menu: The Clearwater is our award-winning restaurant that is locally inspired with the freshest ingredients. We’ve recently added sushi to the menu, for those of you who hope to get on a roll at the casino (get it, like sushi roll?).
There you have it – 6 great facts that enhance your experience at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort. We hope to see you soon and remember: life’s a game, live it up on the waterfront!