5 Reasons the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort is Your Football Destination!
It’s finally here! Football is back! At Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort, we’ve pulled out all the stops to ensure that we have the best places to watch both college and pro football games! Our Beach Rock Lounge transforms on game days to an immersive sports experience with great food and drink specials that any pigskin fan will love! Here are some of the reasons why we are the best place to hang out during games:
- Big Screens Baby! – we don’t just have one big screen. We’ve got 8! At Beach Rock Music and Sports, we’ve got five 70” screens, two 90” screens, and one MASSIVE 252” inch screen. You don’t have to worry about bad angles or craning your neck to see some puny 32” television mounted 10 feet up a wall. This is the closest you are going to get to being there!
- Listen to the Game You Want – with wireless sports audio, you can listen to the audio of any game you want and nothing else. Using the Wireless Audio Distributor (WAD) app (available for free in the Android and Apple stores) you will be able to hear the audio feed from any television in the Beach Rock Lounge. No more missing injury updates for your fantasy teams or important analysis or information. You’ll love it!
- Stadium Saturday – are you a big college football fan? Every Saturday from 11 AM – 6 PM we offer the tremendous Stadium Saturday Tailgate Menu featuring splendid appetizers and drinks for $5 or less. If you are in the mood for something a little more filling, check out our famous Burger, Beer, & Shot for $10. Stadium Saturday is a touchdown for your tongue and a two-point conversion for your Tummy!
- Sunday Football Breakfast Specials – from 9 AM – 11:30 AM Beach Rock Music and Sports has awesome breakfast specials that will get you geared up for a day of games. Enjoy the breakfast buffet for $14.50 or order your favorite breakfast items starting at $4.50. Set your fantasy lineups and watch the morning games here!
- Great food everyday – with football on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays as well you can always come watch the game at the Beach Rock Lounge and enjoy our great menu. If you happen to be watching those games on a weekday between 5 PM – 7 PM, you can also take advantage of our excellent happy hour menu including the same features and pricing on the Stadium Saturday Tailgate Menu.
Thanks for reading! We hope to see you on game day at Beach Rock Music & Sports!