Clearwater Casino’s 2017 Halloween Costume Contest
- Patrons must be a member of Club Clearwater to participate and 18+ years of age.
- Participants must be present to win
- Costumes must meet the following criteria:
a. No weapons or simulated weapons. Judges decision final.
b. No lewd or overly revealing costumes. Management reserves the right to deem costumes as unacceptable. Management decision is final.
c. NOTE: Patrons wearing hats and/or face paint/mask that obscure their identity will be required to show identification upon entry into the casino, whether or not they wish to participate in this contest. Any patron refusing to provide identification when asked will be required to leave the premises or remove the part(s) of their costume that obscure their identity.
- Patrons wishing to participate in contests must register no later than 8:30pm on October 31st, 2017 at the posted registration area and will be required to provide full name and verification of age (if needed).
Each participant will be assigned a registration number. Participants must wear the assigned registration number until prizes are awarded for their contest. Failure to wear the registration number will disqualify that participant.
**If participants choose to enter the contest as a group, they will be judged as one contestant. Clearwater casino will not be responsible for dividing the money between groups. The cash prize will be paid out to the individual that registered for the contest.
- Beginning at 9:00pm, contest participants will pass by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be announced after the last contestant has gone in front of the judges.
a. 1st place $2,000 cash
b. 2nd place $1,500 cash
c. 3rd place $1,000 cash
d. 4th place $500 cash
e. 5th place $250 cash
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- Participants must provide valid photo identification and social security number to claim their prize.
- In the event of a tie, the multiple prizes will be combined and split equally between the multiple winners.
- Prizes must be claimed no later than midnight, October 31st, 2017. Unclaimed prizes will be deemed as forfeited.
- No employee of Port Madison Enterprises (PME) nor any member of the PME Board of Directors shall be eligible to enter into any promotions at the Clearwater Casino including without limitation any drawing or sweepstakes of any nature.
- The Clearwater Casino reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification
- Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
- Clearwater Casino Resort reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion at any time without prior notification