Clearwater Casino’s 2017 Halloween Costume Contest
- Patrons must be a member of Club Clearwater to participate and 18+ years of age.
- Participants must be present to win.
- Costumes must meet the following criteria:
a. No weapons or simulated weapons. Judges decision final.
b. No lewd or overly revealing costumes. Management reserves the right to deem costumes as unacceptable. Management decision is final.
c. NOTE: Patrons wearing hats and/or face paint/mask that obscure their identity will be required to show identification upon entry into the casino, whether or not they wish to participate in this contest. Any patron refusing to provide identification when asked will be required to leave the premises or remove the part(s) of their costume that obscure their identity.
- Patrons wishing to participate in contests must register no later than 8:30pm on October 29, 2016 at the posted registration area and will be required to provide full name and verification of age (if needed).
Each participant will be assigned a registration number. Participants must wear the assigned registration number until prizes are awarded for their contest. Failure to wear the registration number will disqualify that participant.
Patrons may pre-register beginning October 1st 2016, if a contestant pre registers before October 29th 2016, they will automatically be in the finals.
Participants that fail to pre-register must register before 8:30pm on October 29th, 2016, and will be pre judged before the start of the finale.
3 Judges will determine whether the participant’s costume is good enough to move onto the finals, guest that do not advance to the finals will not get to participate in the costume contest. Judges decisions are final.
- Participants must choose one category to be judged on, a maximum of 50 participants per category (150 total) will be judged on the categories below: **If participants choose to enter the contest as a group, they must choose one category listed below, and will be judged as one contestant. Clearwater casino will not be responsible for dividing the money between groups. The cash prize will be paid out to the individual that registered for the contest.
a. Scariest costume
b. Most Unique costume
c. Funniest Costume
- Beginning at 9:00pm, contest participants will pass by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be announced and prizes awarded at approximately 10:00pm for each category as follows:
Prize per category
a. 1st place $1,500 cash
b. 2nd place $1,000 cash
c. 3rd place $500 cash
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- Participants must provide valid photo identification and social security number to claim their prize.
- In the event of a tie, the multiple prizes will be combined and split equally between the multiple winners.
- Prizes must be claimed no later than midnight, October 29th, 2016. Unclaimed prizes will be deemed as forfeited.
- No employee of Port Madison Enterprises (PME) nor any member of the PME Board of Directors shall be eligible to enter into any promotions at the Clearwater Casino including without limitation any drawing or sweepstakes of any nature.
- The Clearwater Casino reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time without prior notification
- Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.