Calling Non-Profits in Kitsap County!
If you are a designated 501 (c) 3 organization, and are NOT associated with a political, religious or children’s organization* your organization may qualify!
- Organizations have from Oct. 1, 2017 – Oct. 31, 2017 to apply.
- Applications will not be accepted after 11:59pm on Oct. 31, 2017.
- 20 organizations will be randomly chosen in November.
- 1st place – $3,000!
- 2nd place – $2,000!
- 3rd place – $1,000!
- All other organizations get $500 for participating!
- If you are one of the lucky 20 organizations to be chosen, you are signing up to create a float.
- Clearwater Casino will provide a red wagon to build your float on.
- Your float can be 6′ high x 6′ long x 2.5′ wide (but it doesn’t have to be, that is just the maximum).
- You will have from November (when you receive your wagon) until January 30, 2018 to create and submit your float.
- If you’re a chosen organization, you will get a set of rules when picking up your wagon.
For questions regarding this event, please contact
Lisa Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
*(Children being anyone under the age of 18)
Fat Tuesday Parade Of Service Form Entry Is Now Closed