Fall into Awesome Specials at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
With the passing of Labor Day and some recent rain, I think it’s safe to say that we are all feeling very autumnal (yes that’s a word. Who says you can’t learn anything from a casino blog?). Well, if you can’t help but have those fall feelings you are in luck, because we here at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort have some great specials to put the awesome in your autumn and the fantastic in your Fall. You ready for them? Here we go!
- Hotel Specials – looking to treat yourself? Have friends or family coming to Kitsap County from out of town? Check out our incredible hotel specials and packages. For the month of October, we have rooms available starting at $129/night! Wow! We also have some excellent golf, spa, and romance packages that you need to see to believe! Check out our specials or call (800) 375-6073 to check availability today!
- Spa Specials – it’s pumpkin time! At the Angeline Spa, we’ve gone gonzo for this gourd! Pumpkins are great for rejuvenating aging, dull, or pigmented skin. We are offering massage, pedicure, and facial packages at excellent prices through November 30th. Come on in and pamper yourself, your body will thank you! Call (360) 598-1420 for more details.
- Wing Wednesday – let’s get real here for a second. What is the greatest bar food in history? The buffalo wing, of course. If you’re a wing lover, we’ve got just the deal for you! First, you are going to want to sit down. We will wait. Ok. ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFALO WINGS ON WEDNESDAY ($12 Traditional, $15 Boneless). As a wing lover myself, I am shaking as I type this. Come to Beach Rock Music and Sports between 5 PM and 9 PM every Wednesday to take advantage of this incredible deal!
- All You Can Eat Sushi & Seafood Sunday – look, I’d explain this more but it’s right in the title already. From 4:30 PM-9:00 PM every Sunday, the Longhouse Buffet will have over 20 selections of sushi and sashimi along with crab legs, clams, and a host of other delectable dishes from the sea for only $28.25 ($14.50 for children 6-12). If you are a sushi or seafood lover, can you really afford to miss this? No. The answer is no.
- The Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort has a whole host of offerings available this fall. Make sure you bookmark the events calendar and promotions page so that you won’t miss any of the great deals and performances coming your way! And remember… no matter what time of year it is you can always live it up on the waterfront! We hope to see you soon!