Clearwater Casino Sponsorship / Donations
Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort routinely donates goods and services throughout the year to organizations who meet the following guidelines:
- We only make donations to federally licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit and/or charitable agencies registered in the State of Washington
- Requests are more likely to be approved if the organization/event is located in Kitsap County
- We do not provide support to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
- We do not make donations to families or individuals.
- Requests must be received a minimum of 4-6 weeks prior to the event date. Requests will not be considered if the event is less than 4 weeks away from submission date.
- We are happy to consider a donation to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes. Activities such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, free raffles or other incentives are not eligible for donations.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams (i.e. walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships or ambassador programs) will not be considered.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the non-profit organization; please do not submit additional delivery addresses or residential addresses.
- One request per nonprofit organization will be accepted within a 12-month period (from the date of the event).
- Cash funding cannot be provided to political organizations or children organizations with children under 18 years of age.
Please view the PME Fund & Suquamish Appendix X Grant sections for eligibility.
Due to the large volume of requests, we can only reply to applicants who have been approved.
If you meet the criteria above, please fill out the Sponsorship/Donation Request Form.