8 Reasons Why Beach Rock Music & Sports is the Best Place to Watch Sports in Kitsap County
Winter is a great time for sports. We’ve got football playoffs, bowl games, basketball, AND ice hockey just to name a few! Of course, you can watch sports anywhere. However, why would you want to watch it JUST anywhere when you can watch it at Beach Rock Music & Sports at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort?
If you don’t know the answer to that question, looks like you’ve got some learning to do. We are here to teach you. Here’s why you should watch the game with us at Beach Rock:
- Big Televisions: We’ve got five 70” screens, two 90” screens, and one massive 252” screen. 252 inches? That’s 21 feet! You could probably count all the blades of grass on the field with a screen that big. You shouldn’t do that though, that would be weird.
- The Menu: Have you had the food from our short order specialty grill? Peep our menu. You get perfect, delicious food to nosh on during the game, even if you are trying to keep it on the healthier or low carb side (check out the salads). Or eat that bacon cheeseburger. It’s your world, amigo.
- Happy Hour: Check us out Monday-Friday 5 PM – 7 PM to get some great food and drink specials including our burger, beer, and shot for just $10.00. When was the last time you got all that for ten bucks? Well if you came here, you could probably answer that question pretty easily.
- Taco & Tequila Tuesday: Tuesday 5 PM – 9 PM we’ve got all you can handle tacos & tequila for $19.00. Our tacos are muy bueno, check them out!
- Wing Wednesday: How many Buffalo wings could you eat? 10? 15? 60? Well, come find out on Wing Wednesday! All you can eat traditional ($12) and boneless ($15) await you! We even throw in the ranch and carrot sticks! Hey, it’s a balanced meal, it has vegetables AND dairy!
- Stadium Saturdays: You coming to watch those bowl games? Check out this menu! It’s basically our happy hour menu but on steroids! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we’ve got you covered there as well!
- Football Breakfast Schedules: On Sundays from 9 AM to 11:30 AM we’ve got a breakfast that will really butter your biscuit! A $14.95 breakfast buffet and a menu of options starting under $5? Don’t delay your meal game with unnecessary blandness, come score our delicious options as you root for your favorite football teams through the regular season and playoffs.
- Free live music: with all our great options why would you leave? From 9 PM to 1 AM every Friday and Saturday, we’ve got live music. A perfect opportunity to get some exercise after watching sports all day! Make sure you do some light stretching first.. because you just went from spectator to athlete!
You love sports, and so do we. Come watch sports right at Beach Rock Music & Sports! Life’s a game… live it up on the waterfront!