6 Ways to Make Your Summer Awesome at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
Who doesn’t just love summer in the Pacific Northwest? Probably some guy, but this blog isn’t for him. Anyway, with summer comes vacations, time off work, or (at the very least) a little rest and relaxation. And what better place to get that R & R than at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort? Whether you are right around the corner or coming from out of town, we have a bevy of options to put a smile on that beautiful face of yours! Below are 6 ways that we can make your summer awesome at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort:
- 1) Entertainment: check out our events calendar. If you have some free time, come check us out! We are bound to have something to pique your interest. Our Performances at the Passage and Movies on the Lawn provide free, outside entertainment for all ages! On the weekends we also have free live entertainment at Beach Rock Music and Sports. This is before you mention our great musical and comedy acts that we have coming this summer. There are simply too many to list! Check out the entertainment page for more information.
- 2) The Angeline Spa: are you stressed? Could you use a little quiet time away? The Angeline Spa has a wide array of services from massage, to facials, to mani/pedis. Check out some of our awesome packages and be whisked away to pure elation. We are not responsible if you end up becoming “too chill.”
- 3) Stay with us: our renovation is now complete and if you don’t mind us saying so we are looking GOOD! Check in with us, and hang out on the lawn, go to the beach, check out our luxurious pool and jacuzzi, or stroll through our art gallery. With gaming, spas, entertainment, and six food venues, you could spend a whole weekend here and never run out of places to eat or things to do! Or just hang out in your room and use our recently updated in-room entertainment.
- 4) White Horse Golf Club: our award-winning golf course is one of the best in the state with beautiful landscaping and five sets of tees making the course playable for all skill levels. We offer a free shuttle from the Kingston ferry for golfers coming from across the sound. Why not make a weekend of it with our great Stay & Play package featuring 18 holes of golf with a cart, a room, and more?
- 5) Dining: the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort features 6 restaurants for your palate’s pleasure. Whether it’s fine dining, a buffet, a café overlooking the ocean, a sports bar, a deli, or grab and go, we’ve got you covered! We hate to toot our own horns, but toot toot, our dining options are pretty great and have something for everyone. Seriously, toot toot.
- 6) Gaming: we are open 24 hours and offer all the classic casino games with a few twists! Unlike many casinos, we are 18+ so you 18-20 year olds looking for some vegas style action are in luck at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort! We offer a free shuttle from the Bainbridge Island ferry and have free covered parking so there is no excuse to not come see us! Seriously, we’ve been waiting for you. Yes you, stop looking behind you!
So if you want to make your summer awesome, we are the perfect place to do it. We didn’t even mention our awesome beer, wine, and liquor selection, our fantastic gift shop, or friendly employees. There are so many reasons to come stay, play, rock, relax, or dine with us. Remember life’s a game…. live it up on the waterfront!